Saturday, September 6, 2008

Balenciaga Fall 2008 by Designer Nicolas Ghesquiere

I love the new approach of the Balenciaga Couture House,this fashion show for fall season 2008 was very innovative.
The futuristic approach was very avant garde the couturier use of architectural shapes,fabrics ,prints and jewelry was amazing.
One of the greatest young designer of our time, Nicolas Ghesquiere is truly one of my role models. For this collection "I wanted something austere," said Nicolas Ghesquière, "but with a bit of Spanish drama. Cristobal Balenciaga was born in the Basque country, hence the "Spanish" drama. I believe its great that Nicolas did not forget about the heritage and culture of the Cristobal Balenciaga Couture House. Check it out and tell me what you think.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6JBBZadEXM





No comments: