Wednesday, June 30, 2010

THE DESIGNER OF MILAN HEMMINGWAY





Milan Hemmingway label is a high fashion label mixed with ready to wear and couture.The "MH" client is consider to be the someone very important,some one everyone dreams to be.As a designer Im always inspired by music,art,literature,science and lifestyle.Im very influenced by pop culture,and the trend called street couture. I got my Associates in fashion design from a private school name Art Institute of New York City in 2009,Currently im working on my Bachelors in fashion design at Fashion Institute of Technology.

In 2010 I been designing and working on my black phase "All Black Everything" Spring 2010 line and then my "Angels & Demons" Fall 2010 line tribute to Lee Alexander McQueen.(I consider this collection to be my life's work)I also got obsessed with Legos and been doing many things with it like eyewear and garments,Which was introduced to me from designer Jean Charles Castelbajac work. Many fashion critics tell me my design style is in between designers Lee Alexander Mcqueen and Jeremy Scott.



GET TO KNOW YOUR DESIGNER
THE DESIGNER OF MILAN HEMMINGWAY

No comments: